I cannot express enough the need to take precautions during this time of the pandemic. Numbers are rising so alarmingly that many states are begin to impose tight restrictions upon the number of people that can be in certain spaces at a given time.
As numbers rise and more people tax the limits of hospital beds and ICU beds, it is important to remember:
1. Wear you mask when among other people
2. Wash your hands regularly
3. Sanitize areas after you use them
4. Limit the amount of time you spend in close proximity to others
5. If possible, refrain from going to too many places. Stay home.
Stay safe, my friends. Please, stay safe.