I was checking my blog earlier today and noticed that the past two days’ posts did not “publish” as they were supposed to. Then, as I looked further in the logs, I noticed a couple others through the past months that failed to publish. So, I brought all of those posts up individually and hit the “Update” button. Because they were scheduled to publish in the past, when I updated the entry, it also published.
So, if you received a few blog posts in your email — for those of you who have signed up for email updates — with different dates/times, it was just me kicking the tires of the ol’ car. 🙂
I will try to keep an eye on what publishes in the future.
On another note, today was my first full day back in the office after being on staycation.