I Want To Give Up

The weather for the festival has been really bad, except for a few hours yesterday.  Today, we had all sorts of downpours and two tornado warnings.  After the second warning expired at 5:00 p.m., a tornado watch was issued until 7:00 p.m.  The rain was still coming down on and off and we decided that it would be best to call the festival for the remainder of the evening.

Losing a Saturday evening (5:30 p.m. to Midnight) is a huge loss for us, especially since we’re already operating at the loss of our carnival rides this year.  However, safety is the primary concern and we felt it was more important to send everyone home than to risk anyone’s life.

Tomorrow’s the last day of our festival and the forecast is calling for nonstop rain.  I’m so blue…