At My Condo

I pulled up stakes from the rectory today and came to the condo in the afternoon.  Why, you might ask?  Well, because we are expecting a storm tonight with potentially damaging hail and I am locked out of my garage at the rectory for two days.

Yesterday, the people who put in our new garage floor a few years ago came to inspect areas where it appeared to have unbonded from the flooring.  Because there were a few areas in two of the garage bays, they decided to grind down the entire three-bay floor and resurface it.  The top coating takes 48 hours to cure before a car can be parked on it.

I didn’t want to sleep at the rectory tonight and have my car outside.  That would be the guarantee that we have hail!  🙂  So, tonight, I am parked in my condo garage and will spend the night here.  Tomorrow, I go to the parish for the early Mass and then leave for the diocese for a finance council meeting.  After the meeting, I will come back to the condo because tomorrow is my day off.

I’m hoping that the weather does not get too dicey.  In addition to the potentially damaging hail-producing storm, we are under a tornado watch until 10:00 p.m.  Yep, it’s that time of year. 😮

Care to comment?